Monday, December 03, 2007

Advent....

It's finished!!! I know I haven't really kept you updated on this one... but I didn't really feel like posting christmas stuff just after christmas.... Anyway.... Maja's advent calendar is now finished. It turned out pretty good, I think, with cross stitched borders directly onto the fabric and not on aida bands as the chart said.

I managed to get hold of some small rings which I sewed on to hang small parcels from (instead of making pockets from aida band).

And this is it! All set for counting down to christmas eve.... I haven't been able find any suitable bellpull ends for it, so I've used a long knitting needle through the top... It'll have to do this year....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It turned out so pretty! It must have taken a great deal of time. I have never really given cross stich a try. Look at all those nice presents!!!