Monday, April 23, 2012

Something different

Just a quick note tonight as I'm tired and want to go and sit on the sofa with a cup of tea and a book...

I have challenged myself again.... I wanted to use a different image from what I normally do, and I wanted to use my watercolours. I haven't used my water colours in absolute ages, so I found it a bit hard to get it to look the way I wanted. It was good fun though. This is what I came up with:
I'm quite pleased with the result, if I may say so myself... lol....

The card goes into the following challenge:
Sentimental Sundays - Challenge #99 - Celebrating Earth Day.
Ett trykk - Kort som inneholder noe gult.
Thanks for looking. I really appreciate your comments:)

4 comments:

Sonja said...

Kjempefine kort du har laget i det siste.
Artig vri med gult, det ble fint. Jeg holder på med ei ny solskinns matte. Gul og fager. Vi går jo mot en strålende sommer.

Nazeema Calypso Thompson said...

This is gorgeous!!! I would have not known it has been ages since you used your water colours!! The image and coloring are gorgeous and you did an amazing job. Thank you for taking part in our Earth Day challenge at Sentimental Sundays.

Hugs,
Calypso

Olivia said...

This came out so beautiful. I have yet to master the watercolors. Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays. Olivia- DT

Stephanie said...

I think you should challenge yourself more often because the results are beautiful :) x