Sunday, April 08, 2012

For my mum


Oh, I almost forgot this card.... I made this ages ago, but I wanted to give it to my mum for her birthday, so I couldn't post it on here since she reads my blog.... It's been almost two weeks since her birthday, so I guess I'm in the clear with posting it now...
Image is one of  the sweet, sweet Saturated Canary girls. As always, I have coloured with Promarkers. NO design paper on this one, only plain paper that I have stamped with different stamps. I have also used an embossing folder to make dots on the black scalloped circle. To make the cute edge around the image, I have cut a Marianne Designs Creatable frame in half and glued it behind the die cut image panel. I've also added a bit of liquid pearl on the frame. To finish the card off I have added a MS punched border, some ribbon, flowers, pearls and a flourish.
Thanks for looking! Hope you're still enjoying your easter hols:)

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

I bet your mum was delighted, it's gorgeous & I love what you did with the ribbon :) x

Sonja said...

Tusen takk for det fine kortet. Det står på pynt i hylla mi.
Takk for en fin påske også. Nå er det full fres igjen, helt til i morgen. Så er det 5 dager fri igjen. Hi,hi

Turid said...

Tenkte nok din mor ble glad for dette fine kortet;)
...og jeg ser jo over at det ble hun;)
Klem;)