Sunday, April 01, 2012

Shopping girl...

I made this card for last weeks Sketch Saturday Challenge, but I never got round to posting it in time for the challenge.... Anyway, here is the card, challenge or not....
Image is Juliet from the digi set "Girls About Town" by Charmed Cards and Crafts. I have used my Promarkers to colour in with. The mat behind the image and the stripe with the sentiment on is also coloured with Promarkers. Sentiment is by Kort og Godt (S-200) and it says "to a wonderful lady". I have used a Martha Stewart punch, and paper tape from Panduro. Can't remember where the DP is from. I have also used a text background stamp on the card blank as well.... don't remember what it is though, and can't be bothered going upstairs to check... Oh, and I've also added some rhine stones next to the sentiment, but I think they almost disappeared on the black background.

Thanks for looking, and HAPPY EASTER to all my readers!

3 comments:

Maja said...

Det var et fint kort:)

Linda said...

Gøyalt kort:)Ha en flott påske.:))

Amy said...

Oh Tonje, this looks fabulous! Your coloring is awesome and I love the papers you've used with her!