Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Maja and Milo

Things are really busy at work at the moment. I'm preparing one to one meetings with all the parents of my class to tell them about their young ones progress at school (can't, for the life of me, remember what it's called in english....), so I haven't had any time to play with my stamps and paper this week, which means I don't have anything to show....

So I thought I'd share a couple of photos of Maja from this weeks riding lesson instead.... Maja's always complaining that she never gets to ride the bigger horses in the stable.... But this week she rode Milo.... Isn't he just beautiful??
She was sooo chuffed! Really enjoying herself. I was just scared he would take off and run away with her.... or make her fall off... and hurt herself.... but I guess that's just the mum talking... lol... They looked really good together.
Maja and Milo.... so cute!

2 comments:

Linda said...

Åååå,her var det ei glad jente til hest.Kan skjønne det er stas med stor hest.Vi har også litt hesteting liggende fra den gang eldstejenta vår drev på.
Lykke til med foreldrekonferansene.
Ha en fin dag!

Stephanie said...

Gorgeous! My daughter would love to take riding lessons but I'm worried she'll love it - too expensive if we have to buy her a horse & build stables lol x