Friday, January 20, 2012

I cased my 9 yr old daughter's card....

Last weekend we had two birthdays to make cards for. First, Maja was going to a birthday party on Saturday. She borrowed my stamp, Promarkers and Cuttlebug to make this card for her friend:
She was really pleased with her card, and I, too, liked her card so much that I cased it for the birtday card I was going to make for the birthday we were going to on Sunday.... This is what I came up with:
I have used a Pink Gem Designs digistamp, coloured with my Promarkers. I have also used an alphabet die that I borrowed from a friend to make the letters and the number.
...the inside...
.
Thanks for looking. Hope you all have a great week end!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I love both cards - Maja has your talent! x

Maja said...

jeg lagde det øverste kortet faktisk.Har lagt det inn på min blogg og!