Sunday, August 29, 2010

Super hero

I have always admired the Whiff of Joy stamps, they are all so beautiful, but I don't have any myself.... well, I didn't until I found this cute freebie of Henry the mouse as spiderman a while ago.
I have coloured Spider Henry with Promarkers (True blue, Sky blue, Red, Cool grey 2, Rose pink, Blossom, Cocoa, Cinnamon, Vanilla and Ivory). DP is from the Black and white prints paper stack (8x8) by DCWV . Sentiment is computer made and the cobwebs are hand drawn. Image panel, sentiment and webs are mounted on 3d foam. I have also tried my hand at some distressing of the edges... that is something I rarely do, but I quite liked the effect... and there's a bit of tulle added to one side.
I'm entering this card in:
Challenge #86- Jane's sketch at Whiff of Joy Challenges.
Challenge #37- Anything goes at Bee Crafty.
Thanks for looking!

9 comments:

Pinklady 68 said...

Et flott bursdagskort! Flott fargelagt motiv:-) Har en del promakers du også?
Moro...ikke sant?
Ha en fin og kreativ kommende uke!
Klem Laila.

Kim said...

Tonje this is adorable hun! Hunry looks amazing and love the spider webs in the corner!!! Stunning work hun! Thanks for joining us at WOJ!
Hugs~ Kim

Turid said...

Stilig bursdagskort;)

Klem :)

Paula (PEP) said...

The way you have used black & white throughout & highlighted the image with the colouring is so effective. Thanks for joining us at Whiff Of Joy Challenges.
Paula (PEP)

Jodi said...

A fun card and cute image! Those are great papers you used to match the image!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Stephanie said...

Fabulous card Tonje - I love the striking image against the black & white - really effective! x

Renate said...

Tusen takk for herlig treff i dag. Veldig hyggelgi å scrappe med deg. Bare å komme igjen når som helst en annen gang.

Klemmer Renate

Giò said...

WOW!!! It's fabulous card!!!
Fantastic work on sketch and lovely paper. Thanks for joining us at WOJ challenge.

Hugs, Giò

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

So lovely! The colors are perfect! Thanks so much for joining us at Bee Crafty!

Deanne :)