Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Friday Sketchers #94

We just had some more snow this morning... can't really say I like it... but the word is, that it will dissappear before this week comes to an end. Can't wait to put on some lighter shoes and not put on so much clothes...

Made this card for challenge #94 at Friday Sketchers. I used a few new things on this one... The scalloped edge was made with my NEW Martha Stewart Scallop Two Dot punch and the pink flower border was made using my NEW Martha Stewart Daisy border punch on each side of a 1' strip of paper. I also coloured the flower borders with one of my NEW ProMarkers (can you tell I had my birthday not too long ago...??). The stamp isn't really new, but I've never inked it up before, so I count that as new as well...
The image is mounted on 3d foam for some dimension and I've added some extra flowers for added interest.... oh, and I've used my trusted watercolour pencils for the colouring in (I didn't have any paper or ink that worked well with my new Promarkers....)

Thanks for looking!

No comments: