Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Oriental card

Just a quick post this morning as I'm off to toddler group with Susie in half an hour...

I made this card for the oriental challenge over at Simon says stamp challenge blog. I used sketch #68 from Sketch Saturday. So I'll enter this card in both challenges.
The oriental stamps are from Hero Arts. Images coloured with watercolour pencils. One fan and one of the lanterns are mounted on 3d foam. Oh... and I've used an eyelet to hold the corner down... haven't used those in a loooong time (almost forgot I had any...)
Thanks for looking!

6 comments:

Lorraine A said...

Oh this is just gorgeous Tonje :-) The image is beautiful and the lanterns and fans look just perfect !

Thanks for joining the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
Luv
Lols x x

Sonja said...

Nok et fint kort. Nå har du vel snart en hel bunke så du kan begynne å selge.

Markedet blir den 17 i følge internettsiden til Bortelid.

Karin said...

Lovely card!

Karin x

Stephanie said...

What a fantastic card - I love those hero arts stamps - must ink them up! Thanks for the inspiration hun :)
Hugs xxx

Kim Dellow said...

Fabulous card, love the dimension. Thanks for linking to my candy and good luck in the draw! Kim

Anne said...

What lovely colours you've used in you card.

Thanks for entering my candy :)