Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Holiday crocheting...

I guess this hasn't been much of a crafty blog lately... too much else going on... like holidays and anniversaries and such... but that doesn't mean that I haven't been doing any crafty stuff!

Just before going away for the summer, I crocheted some summer hats for the girls.
I had some lime green cotton lying around from a previous project, and made a hat for Susie with that. Then, of course, Maja wanted one too. She chose the purple cotton herself.
I can't be bothered making two identical hats, so I changed the "holes" a bit....
During our drive to the north of Norway, I needed something small to do... Pot holders!!
They're nice and thick, and I just love the lime colour at the moment... so I must say I'm quite pleased with the result even though I made them without a pattern (which isn't really like me....)
I've also got a few cards to show... but it's getting late... will do that another day!


4 comments:

Sonja said...

Så fine jentene var i de hattene. Men nå er det snart på tide med litt varmere luer... huttetu jeg gruer.

Turid said...

Ja samme grytekluter som jeg lager, med vaffelhekling! YES!

Sommerhattene var kjempesøte!
God natt;-)

Linda said...

Hei Tonje!Åååå.så herlige hatter til jentene,fine friske farger.
Jentene var herlige med flotte hatter på....
Slike grytekluter lærte jeg å hekle av min bestemor da jeg var lita,den gang gikk fargene i beige
og orange.Typisk 70 talls.
De er jo så gode å bruke når de blir tykke.Flotte bilder fra ferien i nord.Ha fine høstdager!
Linda :))

annemariesquilt said...

Så skjønne hatter jentene har fått, du er flink Tonje...
Flott med nye grytekluter, he he jeg har puttet mine i grytekluter i vaskemaskinen kanskje de hvertfall litt renere iallfall..