Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Moving on...

...but not too far... I'm still making small quilted bags, just a different design.
I got the pattern for this lovely make up bag (and for a larger one) from Elna in Norway. Thank you very much! The bag was really easy to sew, but I think maybe I did something wrong with the lining, because it seems to be a bit... not big... but it doesn't really fit... it's all crumpled up, if you know what I mean.... no?? But I'm not giving up... I will try to make another one soon, and maybe do the lining part a bit different.

This is the other side of it. The fabric I used was something I found in a charity shop... I really like the brightness of the colours on this fabric.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What lovely thrifted fabric you found! Whatever you are finding doesn't work on the bag doesn't show on the photos which look great! I am curious as to how you get the cool black background - photoshop?
XX00 Emily

Sonja said...

Kjempefint stoff. Men jeg skjønner ikke hva Du ikke fikk til,det ser helt flott ut på bildet.Gleder meg til å komme.Maja sa i dag at det er bare 4 dager igjen.Hurra.