Friday, January 18, 2008

Spiral scarf

Maja insisted that she neeeeeded a new scarf. I wasn't gonna buy her one, so I said I could knit one, and she was fine with that. She got to choose the yarn..... fuzzy.... of course. But this isn't just fuzzy... it has got small "bits" in it as well. It wasn't the best to knit with because of these "bits" but I managed. It wasn't really a problem, just a bit fiddly to get the bits through the stitches as you knitted. I made it a spiral scarf. We've got plenty of "normal" scarfs, so I thought I'd make something a bit different.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there! Nice blog! I can see that your hands are not of the idle kind ;o) You were asking about my Haxagon Blanket. Take another look at that post and I think you will find all the answers in the "Statistics" :-D
This is the link: http://fiberfeber.blogspot.com/2008/01/grande-finale-ta-da.html