Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Love hearts...

This is what I made with my green and blue fabric squares from my previous post; lovehearts!
I just love hearts... ehh... love lovehearts.... whatever.... and lime green is one of my favourite colours... so I think these turned out quite good.... especially since I haven't done any patchwork for a long time. They are a bit on the small side though, 7x7 cm. So that makes the seam allowance at the tip of the hearts a bit on the small side....

I found the pattern for them HERE as part of a mystery quilt project by Merete Veian. I didn't really have a project in mind when I made them, but I don't want to make the table runner they were meant to be, so that's why I didn't follow the pattern regarding size of the starting squares, and that's why mine turned out a bit smallish... But since heart shapes are my favourite I couldn't resist makining some. I'm sure I can use them for something anyway (anybody have any suggestions??).

1 comment:

Monika said...

Heia :-)
Her var det mange fine hjerter
Smil fra monika