Saturday, May 27, 2006

More of my recently received ATCs

As I mentioned in my previous post, I wanted to show off a few more of my recently received artist trading cards. I don't think I will put in all the cards I've received until now, maybe just the last few.

I got these two first ones from my new pal, Victoria, in USA. I met her on the ATCards forum, and she's the one that invited me over to the LMAO forum. She is an amazing artist.... sooooo inspiring. This first card is called "View from atop". It was kind of a surprise when I opened the envelope... not what I'd expected... but I LOVE it!! I really do. Maybe even more because it's not what I expected...?

This is the other card Victoria made for me, it's called "South Seas Island Pippi". I think this one is sooo funny. I love the colours, and the composition is great....

The next two is from Marie, also from USA. The first one is called "Race Track" and it has "confetti" cars under acetate (so the cars move if you shake the card....).


And this one is called "Storm".

They are all lovely cards, and I've got many more that I really like. I would really like to show off all of them, but I think that'll be a bit much just now. Tell you what.... I'll make a folder in my Yahoo photoalbum for all my received cards.... when I've done that, I'll post a link to it in my blog. Yay, that's a plan!

No comments: