Monday, May 22, 2006

I've just started again

I've just started a journey... or am I just continuing my journey?? I've "rediscovered" art throug a couple of internet groups where I've met a bunch of great people that inspires me to do something creative again. ATC- or Artist Trading Cards is what started this whole process again... It's great!

Where will my journey bring me? I've already joined another group where they not only do ATCs but also decos.... another thing I've never done before but wants to try.....

I read about ATCs in a magazine a couple of months back, and thought it would suit me.... boy, was I right! Didn't know it could become sooooo addictive! Both the process of making the cards in themselves and trading them..... exciting! I love it. I think I spend faaar tooooo much time on the internet, making comments and looking at other ATCs . There is lots of other things I rather should spend my time on.... creating art, playing with my daughter, doing housework, reading books...... I could go on and on....

But.... I must say it feels good to create again. Something was missing, and I've found it.... I can continue my journey. I just wish I was better at drawing.... hmmm.... will have to practice a lot....

No comments: