Friday, September 24, 2010

Another mermaid

Autumn is officially here. It has been pouring down all day today, and it's cold. Brrr... It's a good thing we have warm tea/coffe, paper and stamps!
-
I've had time to sit down and play with my new mermaid stamps again. This here is Current Ebbtide and her little pet fish Anela. Aren't they the cutest?
Ebbtide is another one of Amy Young/Sweet November mermaids. Don't know if I love her or Shimmer Redkelp the most.... lol... and I have another mermaid, too, that I will try to get inked up over the weekend. Image is coloured with ProMarkers (Mandarin, Pumpkin, Apricot, Vanilla, Blush, Dusky pink, Blossom, Amethyst, Lilac, Lavender, China Blue, Cornflower, Blue pearl, Black, Cool gray 2 +4 and Blender) and is mounted on 3d foam tape for dimension. I've also added some "pearls" and some ribbon. Border is punced with MS punch, and I have used a black pen to draw a bit around the edges of the papers.
This card goes into these challenges:
Oh, Alice: Chapter 31 - Use crowns and/or mythical creatures
Charisma Cardz Challenges: #38 - Anything goes!
Thanks for looking, and I really appreciate your comments!!

5 comments:

annemariesquilt said...

Du lager helt skjønne kort Tonje, men hvor blir det av syinga di ;-))

Amy said...

Wow, this is gorgeous Tonje! I love the colors and your coloring is fabulous! Awesome card!

Creepy Glowbugg said...

Beautiful image and a gorgeous card!
Lovely color and I love that webbed ribbon.
Thanks for playing along with us at Oh Alice!

Lynne Phelps said...

I love Ebbtide, she look so charming and shy! Lovely card. Thanks for playing along with Oh, Alice!

Anonymous said...

Åh, her fikk jeg skikkelig flashback til tegnefilmene om havfruen Ariel! :) Kjempefine kort du lager, som alltid!