Friday, June 04, 2010

Anyone for Anya, sketch #10

So, it's been a while... still haven't found my blogging mojo even though I should have plenty of things to blog about... like Maja started playing with the school band, the school strike, our national day and so on... I just don't really feel like it.... The creative, card making mojo has to a certain degree found its way back though.

I stamped and coloured the image on this card for last weeks Anyone for Anya challenge, but never made it into a card in time to enter that challenge (which was "double trouble"), so I decided to use the ready coloured image for this weeks sketch on the same blog instead....
The images are from The Greeting Farm's "Wonderland" set. I masked Alice and then stamped the mushrooms. The image is coloured with Promarkers. I'm not too pleased how the colouring turned out on this one though. I guess I still need a lot more practice. Sentiment is handwritten, and the flower is homemade.
Image is popped up on 3d foam.

2 comments:

Ruth said...

Det ble lekkert. De er utrolige søte dise kortene dine.

Det er ikke alltid man føler seg like bloggsom (det er et nytt ord og er i steden for "pratsom" - jeg fant på det nettopp nå) :)

Men det er koselig å høre fra deg og godt å vite at du har det bra.

Ha en super helg.

Anonymous said...

Hi Tonje
What a lovely card, beautiful colouring and love your choice of papers
thanks for joining us at Anyone for Anya and Good Luck
Yvonne x