Thursday, April 29, 2010

Friday Sketchers #99

Oh, that's my weekend started already... It's so nice not working fridays... Don't know where this week has gone though. Time flies too fast. I can't wait until tomorrow night when my parents will come for a visit. The girls are soooo excited!

Maja is going to a birthday party this saturday, and I made this card for her to give to her friend. I'm also entering it into the Friday Sketchers challenge no 99.
The image is coloured with ProMarkers. I made the flower in the corner with a couple of punced daisies for the top flower and then I made the bigger one in the back from a couple of punced circles and a corner rounder, and then added a gem for the centre. I also used my ProMarkers to colour the flower.

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Sonja said...

Koselig jentekort. Håper disse småjentene setter pris på de fine kortene. Vi er jo ikke så flinke her i Norge til å henge/sette opp kort vi får. De hadde en annen tradisjon på det i Skottland.
Nå kommer vi snart. Bilen er ferdig pakket. Starter vel i femtiden.
Gleder oss.