Thursday, November 16, 2006

Boys boys boys....

Ok... so I have been very busy cross stitching lately.... not much time for art. But I have managed to make a few cards.... So many people are getting babies these days.... all boys!!! And such an occation can't go unnoticed!! So cards were made.

These two were made for my two nearest neighbours (one next door, and one directly across the street)

And this one I made for my husbands niece in Norway. She had a boy just 3 1/2 weeks ago.

I'm still considering making my christmas cards this year...... better get a move on if I'm doing that though... I made all my christmas cards last year.... not quite sure if I really want to do it this year. Maybe just make a few for my closest friends and family...?? That'll mean less time for art....

No comments: